Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Weekend away & A Birthday!

The first weekend of October I went to Charlotte, NC for a wedding.  My friend Stephanie got married and it was a beautiful wedding.  It was my first time away from Sage for more than a few hours.  I am happy to report that Sage and I both survived.  So did Reese!  It was really nice to get away, but I was really ready to come home.  It is amazing how much you can miss your little ones.  I couldn't wait to get home and hug and kiss all over Sage - Reese too!  It was fun meeting all of Steph's Charlotte friends and to catch up with some friends from home.  Some of whom I hadn't seen in eight years!  Here are some pics from the weekend.  After the weekend it was good to get HOME!!

The venue was "Roof with a View" the name says it all.  Nikki, Becky, Shelley and I all left the kids and husbands at home for the weekend.   What a fun weekend!

Shelley and I having some fun.  I got to see Shelley two weekends in a row!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US!  Hope you have a great day sis!


4 comments: