Friday, October 29, 2010

Baby Jam Halloween Party

We hosted Baby Jam on Wednesday and it was lots of fun.  We dressed all the kids up in their Halloween costumes.  All the kids looked so cute!   What a fun afternoon.  Thanks Mimi and Pop-Pop for Sage's cute costume.  Bev took all these great pictures - thanks for always getting great shots of the kids!



 
Love this one of Sage and Marshall!  They look so cute together!

2 comments:

  1. Sweeeeet photos of Sloan. Who has the complexion to stand close ups that close? Babies can .... the rest of us need Estee Lauder. Her eyes are so VERY blue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Acchhh....I meant sweeet photos of Sage! Now I identify with Bill's mom who had five grandsons and all the names began with "R" ... We never knew which one she was talking about. I MEANT THE PHOTOS OF SAGE in your blog today. Lesseee.... what was the reason I came back to the computer? Why am I in this room? :-)

    ReplyDelete