Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sage is Feeling Better...

Sage is starting to feel better, she drank lots of Pedialyte yesterday and two bottles.  We decided to stay home from church today and relax.  We cleaned the house and I went grocery shopping and raked leaves - I guess I wouldn't call that relaxing!  Reese isn't feeling very well and I am hoping he pulls through this stomach bug quickly.  He was supposed to travel this week, but it looks like he will be home. Please say some prayers that we are all healthy by Thursday.  Our family is going to be here for the weekend and we want to be able to enjoy seeing everybody. 

Reese and Sage did get to enjoy the Bears game today.  Even though the Bears lost it was still a good afternoon. 

2 comments:

  1. So glad to hear that she is feeling better!!! Can't wait to give her a hug on Saturday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh...sorry to hear Reese is not 100% at the moment .... but it's good to hear that Sage is on the mend.

    ReplyDelete