Saturday, October 9, 2010

Playgroup Birthday Party!

We had a birthday party today for all the babies in our playgroup.  We were at a local park, and the weather cooperated it was a beautiful morning.  The babies all had fun swinging and walking/crawling all over the place.  The babies all got cupcakes for dessert and what fun it was to watch them all dig in!  It was a preview for us for Sage and her birthday cake.  Let's just say she wasn't shy about digging in!   I love being a part of this group! 

All the babies ready to dig into their cupcakes!  Thanks Bev for letting us use your booster seat - we forgot Sage's. 

Sage was one of the first babies to dig in - big surprise!  She was loving the frosting.  I didn't get any pictures after she was covered in frosting.  I was to busy trying to make sure she didn't end up with frosting all over her hair.  Don't worry I will let her get covered at her birthday party!

Sage and Daddy hanging out!  If you can believe it, this is after the cupcake and she isn't covered in frosting - it took alot of wipes to get her clean:) 

4 comments:

  1. They're all cute but OURS is cutest of all....and who is her little friend that she's reaching out to? What a line up! It looks as if the leaves behind them are beginning to change ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!! The party was so much fun. I am glad that I finally got to meet Reese too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What FUN!!! She is going to enjoy her party and cupcake. Looking forward to seeing all of you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm very impressed that her white shirt was still white at the end! Good job mama! I got some pics of her with lots of proof of her icing escapades! Let me know if you want me to email them. They're on FB now!

    ReplyDelete